Monday, October 24, 2011

I Did the Hundred Push Ups

I finished the One Hundred Push Ups program and on my final challenge I managed to do 101 push ups. I'm not going to go so far as to say that it feels good; but I will say that it is a good feeling of accomplishment knowing that I couldn't do this 6 weeks ago. Sure, as my FB friends know, it took me 7 weeks because I had to do over Week 5. And yes, I did girl push ups not "real" push ups. And yes, while doing the last 10 push ups I nearly fell on my face. But by the grace and strength of God, I completed the goal. Time to move on.

Since I'm still a little flabtastic around the middle, I think I'll try the Two Hundred Sit Ups challenge starting today. Also, after doing the hundred push ups and working out my biceps, I noticed just how flabby my triceps are, so I'm going to do the One Fifty Dips. At least that's what I keep telling myself. Seriously, though, 6 weeks does go by fairly quickly. So, if you're like me and you're looking for a cheap, I mean frugal, alternative to the gym then the One Hundred Push Ups training program is worth checking out.

"The LORD is trustworthy in all he promises and faithful in all he does. The LORD upholds all who fall and lifts up all who are bowed down. " Psalm 145:13b-14

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...