Thursday, May 5, 2011

Speaking of Showers

What? Don't look at me like I'm a freak. I'm not the only one who takes a shower in the buff.

I've come to realize that the easiest and most practical time for me to clean the shower is when I'm taking a shower. Seriously, it makes sense if you think about it.

Try scrubbing at awkward angles and then try to rinse the shower walls and door while simultaneously trying not to get your clothes wet. It's asinine, unless of course you have clothes that are specifically designated as shower cleaning clothes. I figure since I'm already in the shower I don't have to worry about getting water on my clothes. Hehe. I can easily scrub the walls, the door, and the floor while my conditioner is working in my hair. What? Don't look at me like that.

Oh, and I love the Lavender Comet, by the way. Well, "love" may be too strong. How about "really like"? I really like the Lavender Comet. It's not so much that it eliminates the regular Comet smell (it doesn't); it's just that after the Comet scent assaults your nostrils, the gentle scent of lavender comes right behind it to soothe your nostrils. Yeah, OK, it's just a cleaning product, but it does smell better than the original. So, the next time you're in the shower...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...