Sunday, April 3, 2011

Celebrate: Goal 1 Achieved

As of this morning, I am down to 179.5 and have reached my first goal of losing 30lbs. Yay!!!! Happy dance, happy dance, happy dance! I'm actually in shock. I know that's not a normal reaction to accomplishing a goal, but I was in absolute shock when I saw the numbers on the scale this morning. I want to jump up and down and shout, "I did it, I did it!" but I'm not kidding myself; God gets all the glory for this.

Now it's time to think about Goal 2. I'm not sure if I want to lose another 30 or 35. I'm leaning toward the low to mid 140s, say 145. It's something I'll have to think about and in a day or two I'll post another weight loss ticker for Goal 2 in the Weight Loss Journal. If you've been praying for me, I want to say "Thank you", and I'd like to ask you to lift up a prayer of thanks and praise. If you're on a similar weight loss journey, know that nothing is impossible for God. Have a great day. My day has started out fantastic so far.

I will praise you with the harp for your faithfulness, O my God; I will sing praise to you with the lyre, O Holy One of Israel. Psalm 71:22

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...