Monday, February 7, 2011

Changes and Pages

You might have noticed a few changes. I love orange, I really do, but I'm more of a green person. Actually, I'm torn between orange and green, but since I spruced up the background picture I decided that more green was in order...and black, to go with the black beans. I also added some Pages, which you can find at the top. I know, I should have done that eons ago, but better late than never. Feel free to let me know what you think, but just remember...if you don't have anything nice to say then just say, "Hmm, it's okay." :-)

2 comments:

  1. I love the new look. Green is perfect. Congratulations on your efforts of weight loss. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks. At first I thought the black might be too much, but I like it with the green.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...